The time has come for E3! With only two weeks to go I am in a mad rush to get everything done. We have a sitter for the kids, but its split into two different people. The boy’s dad is taking three of them and my mother will be watching Bella and 1 of the boys. We are driving again! Yes, the longest drive everrrrrrrr! From Washington to Cali (where my mom lives) is about a 13 hour trek! I do it alone since Rob doesn’t drive (Which is worthy of its own blog post!). Then we spend the night and its off the next day to L.A. (which is about 6 hours, give or take). We usually ask around to see if anyone needs a ride or wants to tag along with us. It helps with the cost of gas and also, who doesn’t love a road trip!?!?!
Things I still need to do:
- LAUNDRY! I don’t know how I managed to have 5 baskets of dirty laundry… well I lied… I know exactly how I got that many baskets (again another blog post in itself).
- Oil change for the car!
- Planning my outfits and then packing at the last minute.
- Planning outfits for 5 kids and packing at the last minute!
- Making sure the Cats are good to go.
- House completely cleaned ( I hate coming home to a friggin messy ass house!).
- Food! This year we are actually buying a bunch of non perishable items for the trip and the week we will be in L.A. ( and figuring out how to pack it in the car).
- MONEY! I am trying to raise some extra money right now, as is Rob on his live stream. Any support helps and we greatly appreciate it!
- A Friggin PASS!! Yes I was denied a pass this year since I was laid off from my previous job. I am still searching for anyone who has an extra or is in the area but unable to make it! I don’t mind having a secret identity for the show! Otherwise I have no idea what I am going to be doing in L.A. for a week lol!!
- Shopping! There are still a few items I need to pick up! A new air mattress ( the kids ate the old one ).
I can’t really think of anything else right now! I can’t wait to see my friends and have some fun in L.A. This is the one time a year I get to actually get away and have a vacation with no kids around!